LC to SC OS1 Single Mode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Shipped from our US Warehouse by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- Beyondtech's high-quality 9/125 OS1 Single mode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial¸ 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- Our OS1 fiber patch cords conform to ITU-T G.652A or ITU-T G.652B and IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.1 standards and complies with RoHS environmental standards.
- OS1 fiber cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This SMF patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
OS1 patch cords allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment. OS1 9/125 patch cords are commonly used in passive applications (GPON, FTTX and LANs) - LC / SC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.Easy installation
Beyondtech OS1 single mode fiber patch cords simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
10 Gigabit Performance
OS1 laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Yellow Jacket
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm
- Cable Jacket (900µm buffer or 3.00mm)
- Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C)
- Singlemode 9/125um
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex
- OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA
LC to SC connector (Fiber patch cord)
Beyondtech's LC to SC assemblies feature a Small Form Factor high-quality plastic LC connector and SC with 125 microns ceramic ferrules with UPC end faces.
They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards. LC to SC patch cords are designed for high-density installations and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, test and measurement, industrial, and military applications.
Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection. LC and SC duplex assemblies are attached with easy-removable clips.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.