LC to LC OS1 Single Mode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OS1 LC to LC UPC Fiber Patch Cords
- The 9/125 OS1 Single mode fiber is tailored for Asynchronous Transfer Mode, fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial¸ 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) applications. It supports video, data and voice services. OS1 laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests.
- Our SMF patch cords comply with ITU-T G.652A or ITU-T G.652B and IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.1 specifications and meet RoHS environmental standards.
- OS1 patch cords have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This single mode OS1 fiber patch cords operate at -4° to 158° F (-20°C to +70°C) and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long-term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OS1 fiber cables allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment. OS1 Singlemode 9/125 patch cables are regularly used in passive applications like (GPON, FTTX, and Local Networks).
LC Duplex connectors are paired with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
Beyondtech´s 9/125 OS1 LC to LC fiber patch cables are independently examined and certified to comply with the optimal optical IL (Insertion Loss).
- Yellow color Jacket.
- LC Connectors.
- Indoor Use.
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm.
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Cable Jacket (3.00mm).
- Recommended Temperature oscillates between: (-4° to 158° F) / (-20° to +70° C).
- Single mode.
- Core: 9/125um.
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex.
- OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
Buy on Amazon
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.